A year went by...
Locks of Love is a wonderful non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss.If you're interested in joining the cause, here are a few of the guidelines for donating hair:
- Hair must be gathered in a ponytail
- Minimum length of 10" from tip to tip
- Colored or permed hair is accepted
- Bleached or highlighted hair is not accepted
- Dreadlocks are not accepted
A very lucky recipient will be happy to wear his curly hair!
And I'm just happy he got a hair cut :)