Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving 2010
Things I'm Thankful For...

  • My fiance & I got engaged this year!
  • My lasik eye surgery was succesful & I can now see 20-15 without glasses.
  • We went on awesome cruise to celebrate my Grandpa's 70th birthday.
  • My aunt & mom came to visit me and we had an awesome girl's weekend.
  • I transferred to Houston for my job & now I get to see my fiance everyday.
  • My fiance and I both have jobs we love.
  • Our families are happy & healthy - and we are fortunate enough to get to see them often.
  • We had the chance to travel many places this year, and we're planning a trip to Ireland next year!
  • We have the best dog ever!
  • Life is good.
"The most important moment is the one we are in right now"
-V. Frankl

2 comments:

  1. you always inspire me! i cant believe all this happened just in a year!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great year! And your dog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete