Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vacation is Over

I just got home from an awesome vacation!  I've been gone for the past 9 days, so I'm currently unpacking and getting organized for the week.

I will be doing a much more in-depth recap of my vacation in the upcoming week or two, but here's a glimpse of the fun I had during my trip.

Austin and I flew to Tallahassee to stay at my Aunt's house for the weekend.  They have two dogs, Mack and Daisy.  These two cock-a-poos (a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle) are hilarious to watch wrestling.


We went to Wakulla Springs while we were in Tallahassee.  This is one of the most gorgeous state parks I've ever been to.



The wildlife was so diverse!  We saw several different types of birds, fish, and of course, alligators.


On Monday, we drove to Jacksonville for our cruise to Key West, FL and Nassau, Bahamas.  We met up with my Grandpa and boarded the Carnival Fascination.


The food was amazing, the scenery was awesome, and we had a blast on our excursions.  I especially enjoyed getting to spend time with my family!


We spent a lot of time by the pool.


We got massages, went shopping, snorkeling, kayaking, and watched the dancing and comedy shows on the ship.  But mostly we just ate tons of food.



I took hundreds of pictures, so don't worry - I will definitely be elaborating on all the food we ate.  Meanwhile, I've got to unpack and get ready to go to work tomorrow!

I hope y'all are having a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!! I've never been on a cruise, but vacations are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any vacation that includes massages has to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic holiday, can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see all of the pictures! I love how you traveled around a little bit. That's so fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's a vacation? Just kidding! So glad you had a great time and can't wait to see more pics. The water is so blue and gorgeous! Love it.

    Your dresses are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cruises are so much fun, and such foodfests! Glad you had a great vaca :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw- looks like so much fun! Can't wait for the full recap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. o wow ur meal looks so good! love the cupcake beside it <3 WOW ur dress is so beautiful!!!

    i cant get over how clear that water is. state park? wow ur right, thats probably the most beautiful ive ever seen too :)

    ReplyDelete